Founded in 1999, PinPOINT is an asset management company providing professional investment management and advisory services to global institutional investors, private banks, fund of funds, family offices and high-net-worth individuals; • PinPOINT is managing $4.3Bn with over 80 professionals across 5 offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Mumbai. • PinPOINT is devoted to generating long-term return to investors through fundamental-driven research and market-neutral equity long/short strategy across the global market.
- Working as a member of the Operation team who is responsible for fund settlement
- Calculating and verifying NAV for different books / funds;
- Monitoring security financial cost and collateral requirements;
- Daily / monthly reconciliation with brokers and admins;
- Generating monthly and annual reports.
- Bachelor or above degree in relevant course (Finance, Accounting and etc.);
- Preferable with 1-3 years of relevant experience;
- Preferable with those familiar with NAV calculation and various financial products (futures, options, swaps) and etc. in global markets;
- A team player with detailed-driven mindset and curiosity;
- Capable of working under stress and dealing with ad-hoc projects;
- Fluent in Chinese and English; Mandarin is preferred.