Markets, 2021 Summer Analyst, Singapore
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. You are able to work independently with Citi's Markets & Securities Services Team from planning to actual execution of client events. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analyst to join the Markets team in Singapore. Citi Markets provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments, as well as institutional and retail investors through our dominant underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities. Our broad product knowledge and on-the-ground local markets expertise - coupled with complementary strengths in technology and distribution - allows us to offer clients a wide range of comprehensive financial solutions. We address their needs with products in all discipline currencies; sectors; and geographies; and the breadth and depth of our resources allow us to consistently provide them with innovative solutions. Citi provides superior structuring capabilities and problem solving, enhanced by our distribution reach and quality. Your time here will look something like this...
The Summer Analyst Program is for 10 weeks, consisting of rotations in various trading and sales desks within Citi Markets and Securities Services. This program also includes orientation, classroom training, self-learning opportunities, lecture series, networking events, and etc. It is carefully designed to help summer interns assimilate into the Citi Markets and Securities Services organization, to strengthen their markets knowledge & technical skills, and to enrich their overall learning experience. Interns are required to work closely with their Program as well as Business Managers during period of Internship. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. During your time with us, you will be developing skill sets such as:
* Teamwork - A global team with multiple support functions requires the candidate to have strong networking and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work effectively as part of a team.
* Resilience - Not taking 'no' for an answer, being adaptive to change and solutions focused.
* Analytical thinking - Driving decision making and future actions through data analysis.
* Communication - Opportunity to develop skills presenting to, and regularly communicating with clients, regional and global senior management. We want to hear from you if...
* A penultimate year student with an Undergraduate or Master's degree, in any discipline, from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
* Have a Interest in business
* An exceptional relationship builder Who we think will be a great fit...
Work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We are looking for students who possess or have a desire to grow the following skills:
* Data analysis
* Problem solving and critical thinking
* Prioritization skills
* Business acumen
* Communication and presentation skills
* Enthusiasm, competency, and innovation
* Results-oriented and a good team player
* High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn
* Detail-oriented individual who demonstrates high level of accuracy
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis. Each applicant can apply to maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
First Application Deadline (BCMA/ Markets): Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 23:59 SGT
Final Application Deadline (Applicable for all Institutional Client Groups Programs): Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 23:59 SGT