A self-directed team player in the Product and Partnership Strategy Department focusing on the onboarding and management of General Insurance (GI) business. Infinitum Financial Advisory is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited, Singapore’s top composite insurer, and is licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the Department Head in the business directions and strategies of the GI Business.
- Advise the Department Head on regulations, Fair Dealing practices and industry practices.
- Conduct due diligence to onboard new GI Providers and also on-going due diligence on existing GI providers.
- Set up GI providers and products in our FAB system.
- Continually monitor and update products and prompt action to disseminate of such information to the advisers.
- Build a strong relationship with business partners to ensure that our staff and advisers are able to get good support in order to conduct our businesses smoothly.
- Support the advisers in acquiring the best quotation for new businesses.
- Inform the advisers and assist the advisers in the renewal of their cases.
- Assist Finance Department in identifying the commission payment to the relevant advisers.
- Support the Department Head in sourcing and maintaining the non financial providers partnership.
- Support the Department Head in various corporate projects and initiatives.
- At least a Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 2 years of experience in product management work relating to General Insurance (GI).
- Obtained the relevant GI certification for the conduct of GI business.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and applications.
Other competencies and traits:
- Possess good communication (verbal and written) skills with a strong EQ.
- Any eye for details, has a strong analytical mind with good problem-solving skills.
- Has a self-motivated personality and is able to work well in a team.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Able to turnaround quality work within a tight timeline.