Lead Software Engineer (Java Developer), IT - Architecture
This is a Lead Java Application Developer role required for Identity and Access Management Systems support and involve in IAM projects as part of Digital Transformation initiative. This role is also required for web application and portal development and to integrate new applications with enterprise IAM platform, and as well as BAU support. The Job
• Work as a team for development and provide solution to a myriad of new SSO capabilities to support the ever-growing new digital initiatives.
• Responsible for overall design of a project and mapping of business requirements to system/technical design and provide effort estimate and work execution plan for overall project.
• Ensure the system and deliverables are within the scope of the contractual requirements.
• Produce a documents like system design specifications, test cases, user guide etc.
• Work with Business Analysts to confirm business requirements & translate into technical specifications and provide the solution presentations to Biz and IT stakeholders.
• Required to understand/interpret design specification and convert to workable units of code using programming languages.
• Required to perform testing of codes developed using standard methodology.
• Maintain the completeness all technical and architectural documentations and ensure the docs are kept up-to-date.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.