Lead Full Stack Engineer (Customer Communication Platform), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Advising business users on best practices for web/system designs, development or integration processes.
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Technology and solution leadership of complex Drupal based system including Rest API, Web services and Third party integrations
- Re-architect Customer Communication Platform to adopt microservices architecture, cloud native design.
- Research, develop, test, and implement product backlog items (user stories and defects), including analysis and reporting, on the prioritized project backlog within schedule, ensure third party products are downloaded and maintained
- Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments
- Collaborate with project manager's /scrum masters and other team members to design and estimate timeline for custom Drupal based solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- Passionate coders with 10+ years of application development experience
- Experience working with HTML, Java, SpringBoot, ReactJS, OOP, MVC, CSS, RDBMS, MySQL, AWS, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with microservice development architecture, SOLID Design principle, OO concept etc.
- Minimum 2 years' experience on BTDD framework like Cucumber Karate. Familiar with Selenium Framework.
- Extensive experience building custom modules from specification
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and TestDriven development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Git/bitbucket.
- Expert Level SQL Knowledge, performance tuning experience.
- Experience with automation and configuration management (Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experienced in openshift/pcf DevOps and deployment models (Cloud and On-prem).
- Experience working with Virtualization and Docker. Openshift/Kubernetes experience preferred. AWS cloudformation experience preferred.