The Opportunity * This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products and mobile payments platform. It is an opportunity for you who would like to join a big company and believe you are able to thrive in a fast-growing tech environment * Office Location: Central
The company is a leading multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and mobile payments platform. It is a fast-growing company that is a market-leader across its region and exponentially gained international recognition in the Tech industry.
- We are looking for a candidate who needs to build additional functionality on top of what exists today involving the front-end (ReactJS), backend (Golang), and database (MySQL) stack
- 1-3 years of experience shipping web applications to production.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimization techniques.
- In-depth understanding of web frameworks (such as Rails, Django, etc).
- Proficient understanding of the HTTP
- Build an on-demand self-paced engineering training and learning platform supporting tech around the globe.
- Develop tracking and reporting functionality supporting the road map.
- Build admin and learner dashboards.
- Automate learning tool publishing workflows.
- Integrate external systems for notifications and learning paths.
- Build a notification system.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Topic: Immediate!!! Junior Developer (Up to 5.5K, Famous Tech Firm)
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Wang, Kuan-Kai (Sonic)
Direct Line: +65 6697 7792
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1871863