IWM Senior Functional Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A meaningful role as a Senior Functional Lead (Business Analyst) in the APAC technology area
- The opportunity to participate and shape the Wealth technology platform
- We provide Application development (AAD) services for "Core banking" systems, in APAC Wealth Management Core Technology division
- We are the Core Banking IT platform owner in APAC wealth management and application & Delivery owners of TEMENOS T24 system & related interface applications in Credit Suisse for APAC and IWM divisions.
- The core banking system is extensively used by APAC Private Banking business users & International Wealth Management Division to perform critical business functions (covering Front Office, Traders, Operations, Treasury, Financial accounting etc.).
- We define the domain architecture strategy, solution engineering standards for TEMENOS T24 Application Development and handle complex core banking platform delivery for CS
- We provide 2nd and 3rd level Application Support for Core banking platform to our end users
- A dynamic environment driving towards "lean" processes
- A welcoming team of experienced software developers to work and collaborate with as well as a management with a focus on agility and lean processes
- Being part of a forward-thinking team that takes ownership for the end-to-end delivery of value to multiple partners in a local and global business
- Room to develop, test new ideas and make an impact
- Senior Functional Lead responsible for team of business Engineers / agile delivery squads owning key business topic areas.
- Proactively collaborate and work with business partners to lead the effort of understanding business requirements and business processes, translating them into specifications that accurately reflect the business use cases whilst relating them to TEMENOS T24's product capabilities and its interfaces.
- Responsible for functional analysis of various requirements in the Wealth Management domain including Client Reporting and various Asset Classes.
- Writing of specifications (BRDs and/or FSDs), creating process models/diagrams/charts to ensure that the development teams have a clear understanding of these requirements.
- Lead and drive the implementation of the requirements with a focus on demonstrating the T24 core product (out-of-the-box) functionality over customization.
- Participate in high-level technical design/implementation discussion to ensure that the requirements are transformed into effective solutions adhering to the firms standards, guidelines and policies and demonstrate the T24 core product (out-of-the-box) functionality
- Conduct workshops, prepare and deliver presentations to demonstrate the product's capabilities to meet the specific project needs.
- Seek to identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Provide support to project teams to ensure that any tactical solutions are lean and will be able to be replaced with preferred strategic architecture in the future
- Support the Project/Program Manager and PMO team in tracking functional activities and deliverables including requirements, specifications and test design and execution
- Facilitate and participate in quality peer reviews of requirements artefacts to ensure they are consistent, comprehensive, and feasible and confirm to standards.
- Be accountable of delivering effective, creative and scalable business solutions for IWM Business
- Vendor co-ordination (handling the vendor contracts and work closely with them in the delivery of projects)
- Track the delivery plan of vendor and raise to offshore / onshore, wherever appropriate.
A Bachelor or Master degree in Technology or Business disciplines. Strong business analysis skills with Core Banking functional expertise, possessing significant work experience in commercial software engineering and an in-depth product knowledge of Temenos T24. At least 10+ years of T24 experience, including an experience (minimum 5 years) in business analysis with solution delivery experience in the Private Banking/Wealth Management domain. Good product knowledge of Temenos T24 product and its modules like all CORE/System modules, Securities, MM, LD, FOREX, DX, AA, DMT etc. Knowledge on T24 Technical landscape and related technologies such as TOCF, TAFC/TACJ, ORACLE, Integration Framework, Interaction Framework (IRIS), etc will be an added advantage. Experience/exposure to European Banking will be a significant advantage. Can work well in delivering complex systems in a fast-paced changing environment. A real passion for and experience of Agile working practices like Scrum, with a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, Test Automation and DevOps principles. Superb communication and presentation skills with strong trouble-shooting and problem solving abilities and should be able to manage communication with business and technology stakeholders to drive outcomes. Operating within our Conduct & Ethic standards, being aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and committed towards working with the wider team on constant improvement. Good knowledge on core banking system in Wealth Management / Private Banking. Knowledge and experience on T24 would be an advantage. Experience in the Banking and Financial Services domain. Exposure to Private Banking/Wealth Management domain will be an advantage A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related technology disciplines is preferred Should be well versed in working in an agile environment A deep understanding of design within Core Banking systems A wide experience of working / delivering complex IT Core Banking projects Possess good project management and delivery management skills Good knowledge on the private banking business process and functions will be an advantage Collaborate with teams, onsite and offshore, in delivering the solution Good analytical skills An understanding on delivering software using various IT solution delivery methodology and specifically on "agile" delivery approach Good Knowledge over engineering practices like 'Test Driven Development' / 'Behavioral Driven Development' and other 'agile' engineering practices. Good influential skill in order to bring creative ideas into reality Good communication and interpersonal skills & management reporting Experience in handling large Business analyst team &/ Agile delivery teams. Possess sound delivery and project management skills Possess a positive can do approach! A good teammate and with proven delivery capabilities Experience with various project management methodologies including SCRUM or a similar agile methodologies Outstanding analytical, conceptual and technical skills combined with result orientation and problem solving capability Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards What we value: Collaboration. Social activity is key to building software so you will play well with others. Figuring out the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs. Curiosity. Like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn. Passion. Passionate about software. You live and breathe software. It is not just a job; it is a way of life. Pragmatism. A thorough understanding of, and are highly informed by the purist approaches. You also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software. Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world. Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.