Reporting to the COO, the IT Manager for Asia is responsible for delivery of efficient onsite IT services to all IT Infrastructure activities,Service Desk, IT Security & IT Risk Management. He/She needs to work closely with all departments concerned to seek continual improvements, cyber security, vendor management, project management and service desk.
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements to protect the business from financial and reputational risk
- Establish and document policies, operating procedures and relevant controls on a regular basis
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- 10 years experience managing all 10 years’ experience managing all aspects of IT Infrastructure support.
- Ability to explain complex IT issues in business terms to internal stakeholders.
- Experience managing strategic vendor accounts.
- Understanding of IT Governance within an IT organization.
- Working knowledge of IT tools, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of international banking products, processes and applications
- Experience in IT Architecture, IT Risk management and IT Governance
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical leadership.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.