IPB - Business Development Manager
Job Description for IPB - Business Development Manager
The BDM is required to grow NTB across different channels for the business. He/ she is required to develop business strategies and initiatives to drive the overall business performance, explore and expand into new markets as well as use analytics to study existing practices and identify areas of improvements. His/Her primary responsibility will be to bring in new customers through leads generated from various sources. He/She will be expected to provide a high level of service to these prospective customers in attending to their enquiries and account set-up.
On a daily basis, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Identify and onboard new-to-bank Citigold customers, through internal and external channels
• Assist client in their account opening application
• Actively engage potential referrers and prospects to generate a pipeline of prospects
• Tight follow up with prospects to convert them into clients and ensure healthy funding
• Deliver on the score card parameters but not limited to grow NTBs, clients' digital penetration, qualified funding
• Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
• Meet the compliance and controls standards set by the Citigroup
The candidate should possess the below qualification and qualities:
• Degree holder with banking or sales experience preferred
• Meticulous and mature personality, with a high level of initiative and drive
• Strong team player with good relationship management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to travel for business, if required
• Able to speak and write multiple languages will be an added advantage
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .