Full Stack Developer (Entry)
Must be onsite at customer location for development and support with the following skill sets:
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in analyzing info, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Knowledge and experience with REST APIs, creating API centric microservices applications, working and connecting with API.
- Proficiency in one or more API M platforms (WSO2 / Mulesoft / Azure/AWS API gateway/ Apigee).
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Spring boot / NodeJS / Python).
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React).
- School or project experience developing on both mobile and web platforms.
- Knowledge in Redis, Docker, Jenkins, Teamcity, SVN, GIT, and GIT LAB.