Fixed Income Specialist (Mgr/AVP), GT Treasury Advisory - Investments, Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for pricing, structuring and marketing of treasury products to GCFS Premier customers, as well as to cross sell to other segments of the bank's customers. Products include foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, interest rates derivatives, commodities derivatives, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, hybrids etc.
- You will specialize in fixed income products and solutions.
- You will need to analyze and understand customers' needs and customize appropriate treasury solutions to meet these needs
- You will be required to stay abreast of market developments and products and be proactive in developing new products
- Head, Investments & Structured Products, GT Treasury Advisory
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good degree in Business, Economics and Finance
- Proficient in programming skills as well as Microsoft office will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience with 3 years in fixed income specialization.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills