* New Role * Industrial / Manufacturing Company * North of Singapore * Experienced Candidates Only
Our client is an established manufacturer based in Singapore, with plants in the region. In view of business transformation plans, they are seeking an experienced Finance Manager who will report to the Finance Director in the organisation. Key responsibilities include (but not limited to) :
- Ensure credit risk is balanced with business objectives, targets are met and only valid claims with proper management authorization are paid.
- Responsible for the global accounting function, cash management / reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management and revenue recognition.
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Provide technical accounting guidance and support to all company entities. At times, this may include involvement in due diligence and other activities involving acquisitions / disposals.
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules.
- Ensure that company financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with required regulations.
- Coordinate work relating to both internal and external audits and responsible for follow up from audit findings.
Required Experience, Skills and Competencies :
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA qualifed.
- At least 7 years career experience with the last 2-3 years in a relevant senior Finance function.
- Strong internal controls and compliance knowledge, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial savvy to ask the right questions.
- Self starter, excellent communication and leadership skills.