DevOps is the entire reason that the organization exists, not an afterthought when the developers are done. The goal is to automate absolutely everything they can on the cloud, and that means the DevOps engineers not only use all the latest toys, but also help build the next generation of DevOps tooling. The Position:
- Responsible for DevOps automation and implementation of cloud solutions
- Experience building and deploying highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Spinnaker, Terraform, Kubernetes etc
- Hands-on coding and building automated infrastructure.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tooling (Jenkins, Ansible, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Spinnaker, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience migrating & deploying application of containers and managing applications with container management platforms (ECS, Kubernates, Docker Swarm)
- Familiarity with CloudFormation, AWS CLI and AWS SDK, GCP or Azure.
- Experience on at least one of our supported clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Solid communications skills.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Autonomous self-starter and motivated to learn on the job
- Certifications from AWS/Google/Microsoft, programming chops and container management (Kubernetes or ECS) would be a plus
- Only Singaporeans need reply