Delivery Support Manager
As Delivery Support Manager in IT PMO, you will play a key role in assisting the IT leaders and Managers in project management office (PMO) matters, financial management, vendor management, IT procurement and general administration of IT. You will supervise a small team of PMO analysts and Administrative Staff. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Management Office (PMO)
- Manage and review the delivery from IT Administration Team to ensure timely execution and completion
- Collaborate with IT HODs, IT Managers, and key stakeholders to review administrative process towards automation to reduce manual work.
- Team management by high level instructions and focus on outcome basis
- Support CTO by producing and driving operation matrixes from all 9 IT pillars, showing the deliverables & health of running operations within each IT pillars, together w PMO analyst
- Long term objectives: Groom and manage a highly engage team of administrative staff, towards formation of a PMO delivery support team, able to support IT project managers as PMO support staff
- Oversee and manage the entire IT budget
- Manage and work with the PMO analyst to manage the budgeting, forecasting, accruals and cost & spend management processes
- Work with PMO analyst to manage and track budgeting, forecasting, expenditure and invoicing / approvals for each IT pillar at monthly basis
Vendor Management (for vendors providing Resource Augmentation services)
- Supervising the IT procurement of goods and services by your team
- Responsible for maintaining IT Procurement Governance & standards, and educating IT staff on this regularly
- Ensuring IT staff compliance to IT and Corporate Procurement process
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contact information sheets, contractual changes.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Monitor Vendor compliance with our terms and conditions and contracting practices includes vendor offsite visits, audit compliance, BCP, DR, etc
- Regular due diligence - Work with ITRS / Risk Management Department / Compliance to ensure compliance with regulatory outsourcing practices and due diligence requirements
- Serve as key vendor account manager, with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Oversee Service Level Agreement (SLA) Compliance - focusing on IT contracts which includes hardware, software, services, maintenance agreements, annual maintenance, support, etc. This includes establishing framework for overseeing and reporting the SLA for IT vendors.
- Handle on-going issue and change management relating to contracts & associated vendors
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to managers or other operational staff, including training to new managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Management of IT inventory and fixed asset like laptop, desktop, servers, software services
- Administer Security Audit & Fire Drills in IT locations
- Assist in IT major event like townhall, division retreat, volunteer day
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in managing a team, preferably a PMO team
- At least 1-3 years of experience in one of the following areas: procurement, general administration, outsourcing, vendor management experience, PMO
- Good to have - IT financial management experience (budgeting, forecasting, accruals, spend management)
- Computer Proficiency - MS Office like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to address new business challenges
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level