Develop and implement credit portfolio risk monitoring activities, including analytics and process enhancements
- Develop and implement credit portfolio risk monitoring activities, including analytics and process enhancements;
- Create, enhance and maintain reports on key risk metrics, concentrations, and stratifications of the loan portfolios;
- Undertake data analytics of a bank’s credit portfolios and provide monthly/ quarterly/ ad hoc credit risk reporting ;
- Monitor portfolio limits/thresholds in accordance with risk limits and portfolio standards.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to continually enhance risk data quality including the compliance to BCBS239
- Drive automation to improve efficiency in performing risk monitoring/reporting
- Drive the implementation of risk applications for e.g. Efficient Frontier and Economic Capital
- A good degree with at least 3 years of experience in commercial credit analysis and good understanding of loan products.
- Experience in writing credit policies and standards as well as relevant regulations and compliance issues will be an added advantage
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, SAS, SQL, and other data analytics tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills for effective presentations and working relationships with all levels of management across various departments
- Possess an innate ability to be detail-oriented, strongly analytical, and have an incredible passion for ensuring the accuracy of numerical and statistical data
- Those who has experience in leading a team will be considered for the team lead position.