Consumer Networks _ Associate Engineer (122602)
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future. Job Summary:
Senior Associate / Associate Engineer, reporting to In-Building Project Manager, Mobile Network Access will manage In-Building site deployment project. Responsibilities:
- Manage deployment of In-Buildings projects include Combined Antenna System, Small Cells and street furniture.
- Communicate to project teams and management on project status and risks.
- Co-ordinate with contractors, mobile operators, agencies, building management and project stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of site build within budget.
- Provide regular update on projects status to project manager to stay abreast of resource progress and project status.
- Other work as assigned by the supervisor.
Let's shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change. Note to Recruitment Agencies
- Min. Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess a strong passion in mobile technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment to meet technology changes and business requirements with aggressive deadlines.
- Detail oriented, dependable, analytic skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in vendor and stakeholder management.
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).