Compliance Officer - Client Monitoring (6 Months Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Compliance Officer
in our Client Monitoring Team
! ! Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely review of transactions flagged by the AML system
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders to obtain relevant Corroborative Evidence for the purpose of assessing transactions
- Identify red flags posed in flagged transactions and where warranted, conduct escalations for investigations into relevant transactions
- Ensure timely closure of alerts after rigorous assessment of flagged transactions
- At least 2 years of transaction monitoring experience in a private bank
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation and the ability to be proactive