Command & Control Specialist - Team Lead
We are looking for Command & Control Specialist - Team Lead (C&C team) to assist migration teams to execute multiple migration projects including but not limited to Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp to VMware Horizon, and Win 7 to Win 10 migration.
- Leading a team of C&C Specialist
- Serves as liaison between end users, ITCS project teams stakeholders and client program team.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating all project functions including but not limited to migration scheduling, end user communication, stakeholder reports and project status
- Serves as liaison between ITCS SDM, PMO and project teams.
- Stakeholder and business reports
- Migration scheduling and planning
- Excellent analytical skills with migration data
- End user communication delivery and business communication delivery
- Coordinate migration team and supporting team task execution
- Assist with evaluation of pre-migration checks required for each migration
- Assist with all change requests management as required in project
- At least 6 years of work experience in financial industry with an excellent understanding and efficient project coordination and communication
- Successfully participated in migration projects of similar size and role
- Seasoned team member previously worked in a high-pressure environment
- Hands on with Change Management systems in the banking industry.
- Flexible to work morning, afternoon or midnight shifts - project serves global locations
- Great interpersonal skills in writing and verbal. Able to work with different teams from different time zones.
- Related certification is preferred and added advantage.