Client Management Professional
The APAC Investor Client Management team is looking to hire a client/sales strategy professional into the team to cover Citi's APAC Cash Grid client base. The hire will work with a range of sales, trading & management stakeholders across asset classes to drive the oversight and management of the Cash Grid client population in APAC and coordinate with counterparts in other regions.
The team's role is to help develop the client strategy for the region and assist in driving the implementation of the client strategy, working in close partnership with regional sales, trading, and product management, Credit Risk, ICRM and Technology. The team reports locally into the APAC Head of Investor Sales and into the Global COO for Markets Sales in New York.
A key responsibility of the role will be to focus on overseeing and administering the cash grid clients. These are the clients without credit approved limits who are allowed to execute only cash trades. These transactions are subject to product specific notional and tenor limits (known as the Cash Grid). Key Responsibilities
Management and oversight of the region's 1-2K Cash Grid client population, including:
- Strategy and process design as Cash Grid project evolves
- Interpretation and implementation of Cash Grid project changes
- Tracking adherence of clients to Target Market thresholds and resulting client management actions (i.e., Growth, Exception Approval, Credit line, Demarket)
- Formulation and management of Cash Grid exception approvals, which will include partnering with Sales, Sales Managers, Credit Risk and In-Business Risk
Partner with internal groups such as Onboarding, ICG Operations & Technology, Legal and Credit Risk to work to improve data integrity across the Sales organization Work in partnership with the Data Collection and Population Control team to monitor the cash grid clients Reviewing data on the Cash Grid client population to identify growth opportunities, and work with Sales to build on those prospects
The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in Equities or FICC, deep analytical and relationship skills, and a background in strategy consulting, business development, client management or the front office. The role will be based in Singapore reporting to the APAC Head of Investor Client Management. Knowledge/Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience working in Markets
- Knowledge of industry developments with competitors, clients, market structure, regulation
- Background in management consulting, business development, client management or the front office
- experience of working with seniors and advising on strategic courses of action (acting as an owner) Analytical
- ability to work with large amounts of data and derive conclusions whilst highlighting limitations. Proficient with working in Excel Project management
- ability to design, track and execute a project Presentation
- ability to frame and communicate findings powerfully using graphs and written communication Qualifications:
Degree educated Competencies: Personal impact
- buy-in from senior stakeholders essential, gravitas, verbal & written communication Team player
- work alongside existing team members, help share best practices & develop each other, work collaboratively with a wide range of partners outside team Strong work ethic
- organized self-starter who owns analysis & deliverables, and is comfortable working on a number of initiatives in parallel
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Job Family Group:
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting