Citi Private Bank Technology Project Senior Analyst
The IT Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership and execution of core banking (back-office settlement) projects for Citi Private Bank
- Engage business users and act as application SME for functional support and issue management
- Collaborate with various functions and stakeholders for implementation of technology solutions for optimization and automation
- Responsible for identifying / managing project issues / risks and escalations. Deliver effective communication and report on initiatives to various levels including executive management and senior leadership.
- Actively managing projects progress against quality standards, budget, timelines and activities.
- Responsible for business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for Citi Private Bank
- Responsible for reviewing the end-to-end process flows, identify business and operation transformation opportunities, translating into business requirements and follow through till implementation.
- Collaborates with regional and global operations, technology development team, compliance to meet business and regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions across APAC and EMEA.
- Assist in performing testing through different phases of project implementations, provide training to Business users, provide SME support
- A graduate with 7+ project management and / or business analysis experience in a large, multi-national organization or an entity with similar global reach and complexity.
- Sound knowledge in banking & lending products (payments, cash, deposits, loans, money market, general ledger) with prior experience in delivering operations programs (back-office processing, settlement, accounting area)
- Proven project management skills would be an added advantage
- Demonstrate ability to analyze complex problems, propose workable solutions and implement corrective actions in all situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills - demonstrate ability and proven track record in building partnerships and collaborative relationships at various levels within the organization, people and relationship management.
- Able to influence effectively; gain support for new ideas and approaches across multiple stakeholders with varying agendas and shifting priorities
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility.
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability. Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment is essential.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting