Assist all Finance reports, surveys, ad-hoc financial duties for BBVA Singapore
Finance & Regulatory reporting
- Prepare daily MAS regulatory ratios computation, and regulatory returns - fortnightly, monthly and quarterly - MAS 610, MAS 640, MAS 649 etc;
- Perform variance analysis of MAS returns;
- Lead and participate in new MAS610 testing;
- Process vendor invoices and payments;
- Corporate taxation & GST matters;
- Assist on preparation of other Finance reports and ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
- Qualification & Other Requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of financial & regulatory reporting experience.
- Strong knowledge and familiar with Singapore banking regulations & reporting, especially in MAS610 and MAS 649.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit, committed and pleasant disposition.
- Well-organized and attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience in Midas system preferred.