Asia IT & Operations Department - System Operation & Administration
Overview of Division/Department
Our System Operation and Administration (SOA), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for system operations, application administration, system administration, and system risk control, including IT compliance. Through this department, we manage Head Office systems and application administration projects for the region Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Supporting Application Administration works including:
- Local application (M-FAST, SIS, MEPS, FECTS, G3 Bulk, SWIFT etc)
- HO application support (ISCS).
- Responsible to support Project leaders
- Provide support for markets front/middle/back office user.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 1 year of experience in the IT field, as a IT system administration
- Experience and knowledge of Domestic settlement system (BCS, FAST, MEPS. etc) required
- Experience of Windows 2003/2008/2012 server / Vmware technology will be an advantage