AVP / Senior Associate, Network Site Reliability Engineer, Cloud Engineering & Services Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description
- Provide L3 expertise (related to server load balancer, i.e. F5 BIGIP and Brocade product) for incident and problem management; security incident responses and root cause analysis.
- Responsible the review of F5 network architecture and design, troubleshooting, as well as standardization of the F5 network design.
- Will be involved in many ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) automation projects.
- Responsible to work with the server SA and application teams in troubleshooting and identify root cause, related to F5 network.
- Responsible to work with the F5 network vendors for the troubleshooting, identification and resolution of network problems.
- Responsible for vulnerability review, assessment and planning and execution of patching or firmware upgrades
- Responsible for change implementation review, assessment and perform change on F5 network devices during Bank's Green zone time
- Responsible to conduct post implementation review on areas of improvement and tuning.
- Gather LOBT server load balancing requirements, do network assessment and advise LOBT on the solutions.
- Perform technology refresh for systems or devices that will reaching EOS
- Assist Level 2 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution whenever necessary.
- Performance monitoring and capacity management.
- Perform Security Health Check
- Attend to compliance and audit
- Maintain currency of the ISCD IM documents
- On call for 24x7 support for incident handling
- Upgrade skills and knowledge in load balancing and application delivery technologies to improve the network and services.
At least 5 to 8 years of network engineering experience. Possess basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP etc) Experience in coding and customization for network management and monitoring products and/or platform like Nagios, Netbrain, Riverbed etc. Understanding of network technologies and domain in LAN/WAN and across multiple products like Cisco and Arista. Experience working on server load balancers, i.e. F5 BIGIP and Brocade products Experience on cloud migration with F5 Experience on L3 support for production operations support and incident handling
- Able to support on-call for 24x7 support for incident handling
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.