AVP, GT Global Structured Solutions, Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for execution and marketing of Structured Solutions products relating to private markets and bespoke solutions to customers and provide execution support to the team.
- You will be required to support day to day life cycle management of current deals, manage transaction files and maintain deal blotters.
- You will be required to be familiar and understand (a) fund structures, partnership structures and corporate structures and (b) market based instruments such as Foreign Exchange, Equities, Credits and derivatives and Structured Products. Consequently, you will be required to understand regulations and legal framework of various countries.
- You will be required to conduct product approval meetings. Present, analyse or calculate the risk positions of the various solutions/products designed to meet these needs and obtain the necessary approvals.
- You will be required to stay abreast of market developments and products
- Head, GT Treasury Advisory -Global Structured Solutions
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good degree in Law, Business, Economics, Finance or Engineering.
- Experience in private equities, funds or private debt transactions would be preferred.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years relevant working experience.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team and support the team goals. Results-oriented and able to deal with time pressure.
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude and excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in programming skills in Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic as well as Microsoft office will be an advantage.