AVP/VP, Interest Rate Management, GT Asset Liability Management, Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the bank's commercial interest rate gapping risks in various currencies with the aim of optimizing returns within bank's approved limits and in compliance of Regulatory Requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients/ sales counterparties and other key stakeholders to develop franchise in G10 markets
- Keep abreast of market developments in Develop markets
- Provide analysis of market drivers in Develop markets
- Maintain E platform, Order book and effectively manage position risk.
Head, GT-ALM (Interest Rate Management)
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good University degree with relevant market experience
- Proven track record of profitability
- Strong market analysis and hedging strategies
- Strong market making experiences
- VBA, Python programming proficient preferred