We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
You will join GIC Technology Group, Business Partnership and Solutions team as a AVP/VP, Identity Access Management (Enterprise Systems). You will be part of a dynamic team to deliver innovative technology solutions and make a difference to the entire GIC community. Responsibilities
- Becoming an all-rounded IT professional and leader by
- applying your strong analytical skills in identifying opportunities for improvements.
- designing the right solution with a combination of software-as-a-service product, custom built, process automation platforms.
- delivering value to users with accurate measurement of business value and customer satisfaction.
- influencing stakeholders by being a strong advocate of new technology, driving business process simplification.
- partnering various technology and service providers in achieving common objectives.
- taking ownership of your application/solution by providing user support, reification of software defects, optimizing operational
processes, delivering continuous improvements, and planning platform roadmap.
- Gaining exposure to all GIC technology users, policy owners and stakeholders by being part of enterprise solution team.
- applying your existing experience, and develop expertise in identity and Access Management (IAM) technology.
- delivering seamless and automated identify administration and management capabilities, integrated with Active Directory,
HR applications and vendor management platforms;
- governance of enterprise identify management policy by integration with all business applications, automating existing manual access
control processes, and design user friendly governance processes. Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, managing large application or platform, and/or delivering large scale software
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities to meet deadline-driven environment
- Strong advocate for technology and demonstrates strong passion, interest and knowledge in driving innovation with technology within the team and division.
- A team player who thrives and seeks to influence others with means of new technologies.
- Strong communication, engagement and stakeholder management skills.