Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager - Russian
Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager - Russian - HIG005390
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager - Russian!
- Ensure the process is carried-out by the team as per the solution design agreed with the customer in the Design and Transition phase
- Achieve the contractually agreed critical metrics / SLAs for owned processes
- Shares/ implements standard methodologies across teams and processes and ensure homogeneous and comprehensive knowledge among team members
- Carry out transformation initiatives and projects to deliver business impact and efficiency benefits to customer as per contract agreement
- Act as primary point of contact for all process related issues
- Ensure that people have all operational resources and timely apply for system resources (upon completion of LTO)
- Present performance indicators in internal operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement based on Lean & Six Sigma methodologies
- Ensure adherence to Smart Opex Framework, distribute and publish results through Visual Management on the floor
- Work with their Pathfinder peer to ensure all team members are aware of critical metrics/SLAs contractual deliverables and of current & expected performance output
- Coordinate and ensure the creation of the appropriate Standard Operating Procedure structure for the processes led, coordinate the update process and validate the written procedures before sending to the customer for sign off, in order to ensure they are accurate, comprehensive and the matter is explained in a logical manner, tailored to the process needs.
- Ensure back-up matrix functional for all associates as per the contract requirements.
- Successfully graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the Pathfinder/Senior manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically
- Supporting any systems/tools implementations applicable to the processes in scope
- Provide feed-back on team members' process performance, identify domain knowledge gaps and plan relevant training sessions to address those gaps in collaboration with the Pathfinder
- Participate in the selection of team members for different roles by assessing their domain/process knowledge in collaboration with the Pathfinder
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts , additional vacation days, meal tickets )
- University graduate
- Relevant experience in AR processes
- Relevant experience in coordinating teams
- Previous exposure to transformation and efficiency initiatives
- Project Management skills with skills on time and budget control
- Relevant high tech industry knowledge (represents and advantage)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Assistant Manager
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 12, 2020, 9:58:37 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time