Customer Service - Process Associate - Italian
Customer Service - Process Associate - Italian - LIF004773
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service - Process Associate - Italian!
How about being the single point of contact in Customer Service matters, for your client? Be it phone or e-mail your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to deal with a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can you make a difference! Understand your customer's needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, and feedback
- Promptly answers, screens, and processes all consumer service requests received through multiple communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter, chat, social media) with strict adherence to confidentiality/privacy agreements and policies and procedures
- Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring consumer understanding
- Provides consumers and healthcare professionals with product information that is not medicinal in nature following all policies, and procedures.
- Fulfill seamlessly all the tasks and responsibilities of the given operations process based on the requirement of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Strive for quality work in handling phone calls, administering in databases, book keeping and in other customer service activities.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication - both with internal and external customers, partners.
- Active participation in the defined training courses and the practical implementation of the new skills in the work processes.
- Keep working hours and break times according to the internal policies in certain cases based on the official working days of the given service region.
- Participate in regular/ occasional teleconferences/ meetings with the Customer.
- Participate in preparing customer reports;
- Develop action plans to resolve operations issues and coordinate their implementation.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Italian, min C1
- Communicative level of English .
- Relevant work experience in this field.
- High school degree or University in progress/ graduate (Medical related studies advantage );
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge .
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast .
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute with a high degree of accuracy while talking, ability to navigate through multiple systems while responding to the customer's inquiry;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 19, 2020, 3:21:35 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time