Accounts Receivable - Order to Cash - Senior Process Associate - Italian
Accounts Receivable - Order to Cash - Senior Process Associate - Italian - CPG018555
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Order to Cash - Senior Process Associate - Italian!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- Booking of Incoming Payments and allocating them to the invoices received
- Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received
- Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes
- Reporting periodical/on the spot regarding the activity process indicators
- Maintaining customer master data (new customer set up/ changes, etc)
- Ensure order analysis and release in accordance with client's requirements and cut off hours
- Perform customer account reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed items
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
- Provide required monthly reports
- Assist the Assistant Manager to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable and credit controls activities
- SOP creation and updating
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX)
- Ensure Important Metric's are met and service is delivered to end users as encouraged
- Daily usage of client's tools for the assigned activities
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Italian, B2
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar Order to Cash work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 4:04:01 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time