Asset Management Services - Client Service Representative Associate
Asset Manager Services - Client Service Representative, Associate 1 Who we are looking for:
People that are willing and ready to face various financial market challenges. Characters that are eager to learn about global markets every day, taking ownership and building relationships with clients. Financial services knowledge, preferably with accounting and custody exposure would be an advantage. Previous experience in client services or investment banking is the preferable background we are looking for. Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible:
What we value:
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Maintenance of accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
- Drive your knowledge and understanding within the division through seeking information from State Street's SME's and COE's.
- Actively work with the internal service teams to solve enquiries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identifies the need for escalation of issues.
- Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
- Fluency in English required.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities to assist the team.
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment.
- Analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
About State Street
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
- Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
- State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers