Senior Sales Executive
- Makati City, Philippines
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Apr 19
Manage activities involved in the sale of products and/or services within an established territory, for a specific product segment or to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies and objectives.
Job ID: JR64951
About the team
We have an exciting role in our Makati office as a Senior Sales Executive. This person will manage activities involved in the sale of products and/or services within an established territory, for a specific product segment or to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies and objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices. Oversees trade show participation and participates in planning of sales meetings.
- Prepares sales production reports for senior management.
- Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs. Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- Instills a belief in the company's vision, mission and goals and works to establish FIS as an industry expert and leader.
- Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers.
- May assist sales executives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 7-10 years' sales experience in complex solution selling in the banking and financial industry (FSI).
- Good understanding of FIS products and services is a plus.
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices.
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels.
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A variety of career development, resources and opportunities.