Are you ready for the next challenge in your career in the field of Quantitative Research? Do you have a passion for the financial markets? Are you inquisitive, proactive and have a can do mentality? Do you want your work to have an immediate impact?
The Liquid Investment Group is ramping up its trading activities and, as a Quantitative Researcher , you will work closely within that group.
- Research, backtest, and implement trading strategies
- Work with large data sets
- Present results in a clear, concise manner
Required Experience and Skills:
- An academic degree in Econometrics, Physics, Math ,Computer science or equivalent
- A passion for financial markets, a great understanding of options is preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using Python, MATLAB, and/or R for data analysis
- Knowledge of SQL or other database management languages desired
- Great communication skills and a creative mind
- An entrepreneurial mindset who can work independently
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary with a performance related bonus
- A fast growing company with short communication lines
- Casual dress environment
Who we are:
Qmulus is an Investment Management Company operating under a single family office. With 24 employees, we are focused in three areas:
- Private Equity: Qmulus Invest provides growth capital to successful and innovative Dutch companies in achieving their goals.
- Real estate: Qmulus Vastgoed invests in a real estate portfolio with a mix of commercial and residential property.
- Liquid investments: a growing business that is focused on trading shares and options.
For more information please contact Marc Bosman (Recruiter ai) at +31-(0)6-46005408 or by email email@example.com.