Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodities trading group looking to hire a Rapeseed Oil Trader for their team in the Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for cash rapeseed oil trading in European markets
- Targeting and developing new markets for potential business and expanding network of suppliers and customers
- Keep up to date with market intelligence, price changes and maintaining supply and demand (S&D) models
- Monitoring trends and market conditions to help identify new profitable trading opportunities
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience cash trading vegoils, including rapeseed oil
- Proven track record of consistently delivering positive PnL.
- Strong in-depth knowledge & understanding of interplay of rapeseed oil complex and linkages with biodiesel, relationships within various Methyl Esters and biodiesel margin dynamics with various feedstocks
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Located in Rotterdam, Netherlands (or willing to relocate)