Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Global Commodity Trading House looking to hire Business Head to build a European entity.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Establishing and managing operations in-country with development of a Distribution Stock and Sale Model, focussing within wholesalers, Food Manufacturers & Retailers
- Managing direct reports and ensuring both current and future hires are the best talent and have aligned values with the company
- Monitoring and analysing relevant agricultural market trends, such as pulses, grains, speciality grains, ancient grains, seeds, wheat and corn, to enact changes, such as negotiating with vendors and service providers in the company to maximize profitability and developing a book of revenue generating clients
- Utilising networking skills as to build relationships with current and potential clients, making use of local business as to acquire necessary resources and services
- Role reports to COO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent to relevant fields preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in management in an international business setting
- Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred
- Knowledge in international sales and Trade agricultural (such as pulses, grains, corn, wheat, barley, soybean, speciality grains)
- Role is based in Europe with flexible location – relocation may be required when entity is established. Experience living overseas for an extended period of time is preferred