Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the team in either UK or Netherlands (Preferably Netherlands)
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the sales and trading of marine fuels
- Analyse trends in the market including bunker pricing to produce accurate forecasts so as to maximise profit
- Proactively solicit new enquiries from existing portfolio
- Develop and sustain a portfolio of end user clients within the German market for Bunkers/Lubricants/Base Oils
- Reports into the country manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Demonstrable experience of success in the bunker trading industry
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in bunker fuels (ideally supply and demand side) for Bunkers/Lubricants/Base Oils
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills (in English)
- Role to be based in either UK or Netherlands (Preferably Netherlands)