Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house looking to bring on board an Agricultural Trader to their team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of either Dried Fruit or Nuts, Seeds or Beans and Pulses across the European Markets.
- Continue to develop and grow the existing network within Europe
- Analyse current market trends to identify new business opportunities within Europe.
- Work closely with members of the supply chain to ensure smooth execution of the trade
- Report to the Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience successfully B2B trading Dried Fruit or Nuts, Seeds or Beans and Pulses.
- Have a transferrable book of business. Having a networking with food factories in Europe would be a bonus.
- Outstanding communication and networking skills is necessary
- Ability to bring dynamic insights to the team
- Located in Rotterdam