Assistant Audit Manager - Eindhoven
- Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Eindhoven Noord-Brabant NL
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
Meraki Talent are excited to be working in partnership with a large mid-tier global accountancy firm based in the Netherlands, who are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Manager into their Audit practice in Eindhoven. This position has become available due to steady growth plans of the firm.
As an Assistant Manager in Audit, you will be responsible for the daily management of several audit teams in addition to coaching and mentoring junior colleagues and assigning workload. You will be in regular contact with clients and will therefore be a confident and effective communicator. You will be working on a range of client industries, mainly medium to large international corporates, many of which are listed.
Background required for Assistant Audit Manager:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accountancy related subject
- Have completed RA / ACCA or equivalent
- You have approximately 5 to 9 years of relevant audit experience with a Big 4 firm
- You are a confident and effective communicator (English)
The type of person that will succeed in this role:
- You are ambitious
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- You would like to gain more experience in managing and coaching different teams
- You are willing to learn basic Dutch - this is not a requirement of the job, but will help with integration (personal & professional)
- You enjoy the type (and quality) of work that Big 4 offers but would prefer a closer, more personal working environment, having regular contact with Partners
- You enjoy socialising with your colleagues
Is this job for you?
We’re looking for:
Audit Assistant Manager, Big 4, Ambitious, Management, Teamwork, ACCA, RA,
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice on our website which outlines how we use information we collect about you.