What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Business Analyst
, who likes to work in an agile environment delivering business value to the stakeholder community of the I-Care
I-Care is a global intranet web based application for managing special assets within the bank. It supports various credit risk related processes, such as the calculation of provisions for clients in default. The Business Analyst function
You are a solution designer and the linking pin between the stakeholders of I-Care and the development team. You identify, analyze and specify business requirements and translate them into to-the-point user stories or functional specifications and designs. Your work environment
You will be assigned to the I-Care squad, which consists out of Bus/Dev/Ops functions. The squad works agile in biweekly sprints and is partly located in India (Cognizant) and partly in Amsterdam. Both locations work on the same backlog and therefore jointly deliver business value to stakeholders. Functionally you report to the Chapter Lead of COO Risk/Change Management.
The squad is part of the tribe Change Management within COO Risk. The purpose of the tribe is to enable ING and Risk to stay a step ahead by being a trusted partner for the efficient implementation of change and improvements on global data, processes and products (systems). "Take it on and make it happen, help others to be successful and always stay a step ahead" is required Orange Code behavior in our organization. Your profile
A Business Analyst within the I-Care squad:
- knows what it takes to apply knowledge to market demands, makes complex analysis and translates business requirements into clear and to-the-point user stories;
- uses various techniques and methods to picture stakeholder demands;
- speaks the language of IT and likes to understand the OutSystems platform;
- is organizational sensitive and is familiar with banking, bank assets and Risk Management;
- makes connections between customer requirements, corporate strategy and longer term vision;
- has experience in test case development and test execution;
- understands and supports the agile way of working;
- uses indirect influence and understands political relationships within the company;
- looks for challenges, is creative and thinks outside existing borders;
- supports open and honest communication and encourages squad members to do the same;
- is a self-starter and takes ownership;
- performs at HBO or academic level;
- has an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
You are a team player, with good communication skills and experience in working in Bus/Dev/Ops scrum teams. You are flexible and have the natural seniority to make a direct impact on the direction of the squad and chapter. You know what it takes to act as a Business analyst, also focusing on craftsmanship, continuous improvement opportunities and personal development. You deliver customer value on promises and are capable to follow up on short and strict deadlines.
You understand cultural differences and support excellent internal communication and cooperation between the teams located onshore and offshore. What do we offer?
We offer a full-time position (36 to 40 hours) in job grade 10.
In case you are interested, or when more information required, please contact: Sander J. Wessel, Chapter Lead Change Management, +0031630899185, email@example.com