LIFE AT IMC AS TRADE ANALYST WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world. OUR TEAM
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible. Technology
- At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day. Trading
- Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time. Business Support
- Around the world, IMC's business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact. OUR CULTURE
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
IMC is currently looking for an energetic and team-oriented Trade Analyst to further strengthen our current team based in Amsterdam.
As a Trade Analyst you will be part of the Mid Office team. This team plays a key and central role in supplying and reconciling financial data between our traders, the clearing organizations and the finance team.
Your main responsibilities will be to support traders by performing daily reconciliation on trades and positions, as well as reporting P&L to the finance department and corporate actions monitoring. You work together with IT and Trading to ensure proper trade flow; onboard new exchanges, clearing firms and trading platforms. Together with the team, you strive to continuously improve the Mid Office processes and systems, which is where technical skills come in handy. You have a curious nature and feel comfortable in working with large data sets. You create ad hoc reports as needed but always look for long term solutions for reporting. You interact with other areas of support on a daily basis; you are a real team player and a strong communicator. WHO YOU ARE:
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- Min. 2 years of working experience in a similar role at a trading firm, clearing organization, exchange, or similar; you should at least have had exposure to products like options or futures.
- Min. Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, economics or equivalent;
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Preferred; Python skills, SQL and business intelligence tools like Qliksense;
- An eye for automating processes and some technical affinity.
- Prior interaction with trading and technology groups are a plus
- Fluent in English;
- Data driven and able to deal with tight deadlines;
- Eye for detail with a getting things done, hands-on attitude.
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website . Now it's up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.