- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 17 Feb 19
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
We are looking to recruit an effective, bright and personable team administrator with a can-do attitude to provide reliable, efficient and pro-active administrative support to the sales team and wider business. In addition to the administrative support, one of the primary focuses for this role will be the coordination of building management and facilities at our Amsterdam office. The right individual will understand how to successfully manage an office, juggling the day-to-day factors that make a comfortable and efficient working environment as well as focusing on the core building infrastructure and framework. As such, you will require strong interpersonal skills; an ability to deal with front-line employee queries and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, while also having a solid technical understanding of corporate office infrastructure, e.g. power supplies, air conditioning, utilities, managing contractors, etc. Any knowledge of commercial real estate, office leases, dealing with landlords, managing agents and other third party contractors is useful.
Whilst this role requires a high degree of autonomy and a self-starter approach, it is essential that you are a real team player, able to build good relationships with the Admin team and key departments such as Technology, Human Resources, Finance, and Senior Management and communicate proactively with these groups to keep people informed, flag issues and solve problems.
To be successful, this role requires a positive 'can-do' approach, a helpful disposition and a commitment to high standards.
1. Facilities & Buildings Management
The Team Administrator will be the primary point of contact for any Facilities or Buildings Management-related queries, issues, and projects, working with the appropriate people internally, as necessary.
- Primary point of contact for day-to-day office/facilities related issues.
- Oversee general office maintenance; coordinating the repair & replacement of office equipment; ordering furniture and other office equipment, and liaison with sub-contractors and building management;
- Contracts management and vendor selection for soft services: cleaners, food, fruit, water, milk, stationery, recycling, etc; review supplier contracts for office services resources and equipment; keep renewal schedule;
- Coordination of new starters, desk moves, etc
- Maintain operational facilities budget; managing spend effectively, reconciling facilities-related invoices before submitting to Finance;
- Oversee and coordinate small projects - e.g., racking installation; managing logistics and expenditure;
- Liaise with buildings & security staff; escalate buildings-related issues to the Building Services team as necessary;
- Oversee access control function, creating security passes, running compliance reports, etc;
- Responsible for office security and weekend access to the office;
- Key Holder' responsibilities - to be on call during out of hours work carried out by contractors;
- Oversee all deliveries including office supplies, kitchen stock, etc and coordinate with Tech on technology deliveries;
- Coordinate staff communications with HR, Admin & senior management team as appropriate;
- Manage projects and building work to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Booking and scheduling travel
- Processing expenses
- Creating and printing PowerPoint presentations
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating diaries
- Support all teams with general admin: photocopying, binding, post, couriers, filling