The Senior GCC Analyst provides first-line support to customers of CME Group for market-event enquiries, technical assistance and product and trading support.
For this role, the candidatewill work in a challenging fast-paced environment and demonstrate a passion for solving problems and deliver excellent customer service.The analyst will be expected to perform data analysis on market conditions andprovide technical assistanceforfront-end trading platforms, market data and order routing inquiries. Primary oversight and responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Futures & Options
- BrokerTec Fixed Income and Repos
- EBS Foreign Exchange
- Exchange Market Data
- Develop ad-hoc queries and perform data analysis tocreate data driven solutions tosupport or change policy, process, procedures, and technology
- Field customerenquiries relatingtomarket events, connectivity, business technology, and products
- Evaluate and monitor market activity and order flow for efficiency and anomalous behavior
- Perform investigations for both internal and external clients
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate difficult and complex problems and solutions to a broad range of audiences
- Facilitate proper reporting, correcting and voiding block trades and OTC deals as directed by customers and properly facilitating Exchange Admin requests as required.
Additional desirable qualifications
- Prior customer facing support experience
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of FX Spot markets, Futures, Options and/or OTC products across Commodities, Equities, Interest Rates and FX Derivative Markets
- Experience with leading industry charting and using 3rd party news platforms
- Experience working with big data, visualizations, and automation
- Experience with relationship-based (quote-driven) trading.
- Familiarity with client-facing support on trading, market data and STP API protocols (particularly FIX and TOF)
- Involvement with Python libraries such as Pandas an NumPy
- Knowledge of Google and AWS Cloud Platforms
- Comprehend investigative and analytical tools such as Splunk andCorvil
- Previous experience within trading, technical support, and marketanalysis
- Demonstrate strongcommunication, written and problem-solving skills
- Advanced understanding of electronic trading
- Advanced Excel, VBA, Tableau a plus
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Proficiency in other languages a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.