This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the Amsterdam headquarters of one of the world's leading proprietary trading firms. With a company culture that is competitive yet collaborative, working in small, exceptionally talented teams, they build cutting-edge innovative technology solutions for their ultra-low-latency trading system.
They're now looking for talented engineers to join the team responsible for the full stack of applications required to run the trading business.
Sitting on the trading floor, you'll work closely with traders and researchers to understand their needs and design effective solutions. There is very little red tape, and a rapid feedback loop on the software you build. Activities range from developing ultra-low-latency exchange protocol encoders/decoders, to writing & fine-tuning automated trading strategies, and providing the traders with user interfaces that give them better information and control.
This role would suit someone who relishes the challenges that come with an extremely fast-paced environment and can hit the ground running, making a tangible impact from day one. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Expert-level knowledge of C++ or Python
- A successful track record as a software engineer (e.g. an active github repository for graduates; and/or years of experience working in the field for more senior roles)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and exposure to/interest in the financial industry
- Strong degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering (or similar) from a top-tier university
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly collaborative culture, working with the smartest minds in the industry
- Direct business impact with short feedback loop
- Benefits include: 25 days' vacation, charitable match opportunities & fully-paid first-class travel
To apply for this role, or for further information, please contact: Maia Ellis
020 3745 6539