For this role the team is looking for a person that has both technical skills and soft skills. To be more precise:
- You have a bachelor degree (preferably master) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant area;
- Have at least 10 years of working experience in data engineering and ETL development;
- Several years of experience with the MarkitEDM. Preferable with the recent versions (version 17 and higher);
- Strong knowledge of the SQL language (preferable Microsoft SQL Server);
- Knowledge of C#.NET, Matlab, R or Python is a plus;
- Can translate complex functional and non-functional requests into solid designs;
- Are skilled at quickly solving complex problems, learn new frameworks and
- Are willing to keep up with new developments in programming languages, and have a good understanding of IT infrastructures;
- Like to work in an environment based on the Agile and DevOps methodology;
- Have experience with DevOps pipeline tooling, preferably XebiaLabs XL-suite;
- Show a clear interest in financial markets and specifically in equity;
- Have highly developed communication skills and can easily communicate in English (both verbal and in writing).
4,750 - 6,700 EUR/Month
- 25 Days Annual Holiday
Optionality to buy more or sell existing leave.
- 2/3 Days Work from Home Flexibility
o Contribution to WFH Set-Up and Internet Connectivity
- Free business public transport (1st Class) and bicycle plan
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Childcare allowance
- Personal Heath allowance
- Supported personal educational development.