Company Profile: A leading global &“high-end” consulting firm (not a Big-Four) known for its strong presence in IT Consulting, Business Performance Improvement, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, with a diverse set of local and international clients. To support the continuing growth of the firm, they are keen to hire a (Senior) Consultant SAP to join their IT Consulting Team.
Under the motto “Enhancing and protecting the value of IT to the business”, the ITC team supports clients with complex issues in the field of IT policy, organization and operations.
ITC focuses on the following focus areas:
- IT Security and Privacy: risk assessments, design security management processes and drafting security policy, network and cyber security, PCI DSS;
- IT Governance; improving IT organizations, processes, the design of IT risk management and internal control processes and the control of large projects;
- Applications & data; support in the selection and design of (ERP) applications, advice on, for example, authorization models, data quality assurance or the design of application controls, master data management.
The Hiring Manager has 15 years of experience in Risk Advisory, including 10 years’ experience in management roles. Previously, he was a Sr. Manager in a Risk Advisory Department.
- Deep understanding of IT systems (preferably ERP systems), business processes, and risk control
- At least 1 year of SAP experience, preferably in consulting environment
- Extensive experience in configuring or managing SAP GRC projects (e.g. SAP Access Control, SAP Process Control and / or SAP Risk Management)
- Provide SAP authorization advice in complex IT environments;
- Translate business requirements to authorization concepts;
- Implementing and supporting SAP authorization assessments;
- Implementing SAP GRC Access Control and SAP IDM solutions;
- Ensuring alignment between IT and business regarding SAP authorization transformation;
- Hands-on configuration of SAP authorizations in SAP ECC or S / 4HANA;
- Providing SAP Authorization training;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build Trusted Advisor relationships
- Work in a project environment in the role of advisor.
- Bachelors/ HBO or Masters degree in a techno-functional discipline (business and IT focus) or related certifications
- Experience in Consultancy(analyzing, reporting, presenting, implementing)
- Background or knowledge in internal audit or internal control or risk management
- Proven knowledge and experience in SAP Authorizations in SAP ECC and SAP S / 4 HANA;
- Knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control and SAP IDM;
- Background or knowledge in internal audit and / or internal control and / or risk management is preferred
- Experience with complex, multinational organizations, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of project management, analysis, problem solving
- Dedicated team player with a high sense of responsibility
- Srong communication skills in English-written & verbal, Dutch is a plus
- Strong people skills: team-oriented, fast learner and personable understanding of business requirements and functionality
- Ability to quickly identify and analyse technical risks & impacts and define alternatives & prioritizations to remove technical roadblocks. Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers and senior management
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group and to achieve results through team efforts. Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and contribute to decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
- Developing with the team in the consulting industry
- Working on ‘real’ and business critical solutions, instead of only adjusting the existing model and push it into the organization
- An open culture that encourages learning and personal development through mentoring, training courses, and one-on-one coaching sessions
- High level of autonomy
- Working on challenging projects and the opportunity to help build an entrepreneurial consultancy firm that is part of a global consultancy organization.
- Entrepreneurship and a professional attitude are highly encouraged and appreciated
- A competitive salary package with attractive benefits, such as company pension, health insurance, and above market rate bonus structure
In case you are intrigued, or you wish to have a discrete call, please contact Boudewijn Vellinga under email@example.com / +31 (0) 20 2247 600 (landline) or +31 (0)612243196 (mobile).
The Greifenberg Team is looking forward to your application.