Booking.com B.V. (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is looking for a Cyber Security Strategic Analyst
. The goal of Threat Analysis is to identify the company's fraud and security threats and distributing the threat information to key business partners for the creation of controls that can be used to mitigate risk.Threat Analysis is part of the Security Department within Technology.
We are searching for a Threat Analyst who is highly motivated to be part of the Threat Analysis team. You will proactively reach out to business partners and support prioritisation within the security department. B.responsible
As a Threat Analyst, you will work closely with internal and external business partners across the organisation to deliver clear, informed recommendations to business partners and maturity assessments. You will provide guidance to security teams by providing the overall security posture.
You get things done by influencing, not through authority. You unlock the creativity of your stakeholders and inspire them to get the best for our customers and partners. You provide support to strategic decisions related to the threat landscape and optimize the team products, processes and approach.
- Full ownership of security maturity assessments using the NIST framework
- Facilitate the creation of APM (attack path mapping) for the cyber infrastructure, application and fraud teams
- Maintenance of the kill chains from an advisory standpoint
- Provide risk appetite recommendations to business partners
- Assess the strategic threat landscape of the hospitality industry
- Provide monthly and quarterly updates to the CISO, Security management team and Security teams
- Provide a high level fraud and cyber risk assessments of new initiatives and products
- Facilitate cross departmental collaboration
- 1-3 years experience with Cyber Security Frameworks
- 3+ years of experience in Application Security
- Experience with risk assessment frameworks
- Understanding of enterprise operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate highly technical information in an accessible manner
- Analytical and critical mindset
- Self-starter and hands on attitude
- No 9-5 mentality
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to environment changes
- Experience with working in a large scale e-commerce company
- Experience in Threat Intelligence is a plus
- Incident management awareness is a plus
This position is open to candidates worldwide and for the right candidates we provide Visa and Relocation assistance.
IT is the core of our business and we ensure that we give the best 'deal' possible, to our employees. Here is what you get:
- Living and working in Amsterdam, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real time impact of your work
- Working in a fast paced and performance driven culture
- Career Advancement via Online and On-the-job training, Hackathons, Conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and some great added perks of working in the home city of Booking.com