Security Product Manager - Fraud (Partner Registrations)
Product Manager - Fraud (Partner Registrations)
As a Product Manager of Fake Partner Registrations, you're responsible for all Fraud controls from entering our Partner registration process to being an active Partner on our platform. Your mission is to create effective controls and capabilities for the detection and prevention of fake partner registrations, in order to protect our business and our customers.
In this role, you work closely with Fraud Analysts and your team of (senior) developers and data scientists. You set product vision and empower your team to develop and improve Booking.com's detection models and response capabilities. You prioritize new initiatives based on new threats and attack patterns while taking into account changes in the business and being responsible for the effectiveness of the existing models and tools. You work closely with the fraud operational teams as well as other engineering teams within and outside of your track.
You're a strong product leader, ideally with experience in the area of fraud prevention and/or machine learning. You're a team player, with a bottom-up approach to developing concepts and products. You have experience working with teams of engineers and/or data scientists, and know how to apply threat-based prioritization to enhance response capabilities. You are good at managing different stakeholders and establishing effective feedback loops for fast iteration. You're creative, and always ready to adjust your strategy based on the evolution of fraud threats and business strategy. If you bring that unique combination of skills, and want to help protect the world's leading online travel agency, don't hesitate to apply! Your Impact
Who you are:
- Own the long-term vision of the Fake Partner Registration team of Booking.com, inspire the team to achieve the vision by sharing your message effectively.
- Work closely with engineers and data scientists to design, implement and continuously improve highly scalable applications and services
- Engage with external vendors, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Guide the implementation of operational processes and lead iterative improvements, keeping users at the center.
- Use data (threat analysis, threat intelligence, incidents and testing) to prioritize stories and track performance.
- Develop and prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the services of your team.
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define key business and success metrics, track them, and improve upon them.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
Be humble. Be yourself.
- Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of new features.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
What's in it for you?
- 3+ years experience as a (technical) Product Manager / Owner
- 2+ years experience in Machine Learning and/or Fraud (preferably supplier-side fraud)
- Experience working with teams of engineers
- Experience using data to make informed decisions and ability to formulate and interpret meaningful business metrics
- Strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to summarize complex and technical topics to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience managing large scope
- Experience with common Security frameworks and methodologies such as NIST and other Threat Modelling frameworks
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with fraud/security analysts is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team is a plus
The Product Manager position is open to candidates worldwide. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company-sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Keywords: Product Manager Security, Product Manager Fraud, Security Operations, Fraud Operations, Product Manager