We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career. MORE ABOUT THE JOB What you'll do:
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients' trust. You will find your own leads and through cold calling you will break down barriers and go the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network. Who you are:
We are looking for a young professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity with finance and sales. Not afraid to cold calling and a charming portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. It is important that you are self-motivated to keep going even when things get tough, that you're eager to learn, can handle constructive criticism, and you're not afraid to fail and try again. In a nutshell you are:
What we offer:
- Native (Swiss) German speaker and fluent in English;
- Preference for people that speak Italian and/ or French as well;
- Bachelor's/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance or Sustainability;
- 0-2 years' experience in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development role;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A sales or business development guru;
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and make a difference.
- Fixed and variable remuneration;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
Pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure. I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients' needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa. Playing at the top of my game
I can persuade clients with my trading and social skills. I am a natural diplomat, easily connecting with people. Charming, attentive and sociable. Performing at the top of my game will earn me a place in the successful team at ACT Commodities.