Role: STIR Trader
Salary: Competitive and candidate dependent
Our client is a leading, systematic prop trading firm with a global presence. The firm offers market leading PnL share and the best technology available. They are seeking an experienced trader to join their short term interest rates desk in Amsterdam. If you are looking for an intellectually challenging and highly rewarding role in the heart of European finance then please do not hesitate to apply.
- Fluent in English.
- MSc or PhD in a quant-related field e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics/econometrics, computer science.
- Experience working at a top proprietary trading firm, quantitative hedge fund, or bank.
- 3+ years' experience in STIR trading with a track record of achieving profitable returns.
- Experience using R, Python, and C++ (on Linux).
- Implementing non-latency sensitive strategies from a few seconds/minutes up to 2 weeks holding periods.
- Possibility to operate either as an independent 'sub-PM'-type role or as part of a highly collaborative team wherein the hire will contribute ideas for new strategies as well as optimize the team's existing strategies.