- Permanent, Full time
- LIFT International B.V.
- 11 Jul 18
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Full time
Are you the Risk Manager this Financial Services establishment is looking for?
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
As a proven and reliable Risk Manager you are ready to hit the ground running within this ambitious institution. This vacancy has come about due to the unique competitive-edge recently adopted by this firm relative to the market, thereby further reiterating the necessity for a confident and dependable individual to maintain the wind in the company’s sails.
In addition to strong communication skills, you are a composed, autonomous, assertive professional. Furthermore, the aforementioned characteristics give you the fundamentals to be an effective decision-maker. Moreover, ideally you hold:
- A quantitative Master’s degree;
- Strong programming skills in VBA, Python, and SQL. Furthermore, any of the following will strongly benefit your application: Matlab, R, C++;
- At least 2 years of experience as a trader, followed by a move towards risk management;
- A comprehensive understanding of European and US financial markets.
World-renowned. Warm. Dynamic. Driven. Fast-paced.
The combination of highly driven professionals actively encouraged to interact with various branches of the firm to generate and innovate more efficient trading strategies sets the framework for an inclusive and comfortable working environment. Nonetheless, professionalism is rooted at the core of the company ultimately stimulating efficiency and results.
Are you eager to progress and develop your career through this position? Please submit your CV in Word format and a short motivation to Tjeerd.Braunius@liftinternational.eu .