MORE ABOUT THE JOB Who we are:
ACT helps organizations achieve their climate action goals, no matter how ambitious. Since its founding in 2009, they have become a reliable partner for high-impact climate projects that generate carbon credits, energy efficiency projects and certificates, and experts in renewable electricity and gas markets, renewable fuels, and emission allowances. ACT's Amsterdam, New York, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore teams deliver tailor-made solutions backed by extensive market knowledge. Since the beginning of the energy transition, they have been early adopters, constantly finding new products and participating in new markets. In shaping environmental markets, ACT enables organizations to pursue sustainable futures. What you'll do:
As a Sales Trader for ACT, you'll work with a range of clients across various industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. It's your job to create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills and stellar communication skills to meet your clients' exact needs.
You love a challenge and are hungry to drive your career by finding your own leads through cold calling. Before your second morning coffee, you'll break down barriers. And every day, you'll go the extra mile to make sure your clients will keep you on top of their minds.
You're also a team player, which fits in with our team approach, which is to succeed by working together. Your team will always have your back and support you with their unique set of skills to close deals together.
Our collaborative way of working means most of our deals happen between two or more traders. It's a win-win approach that benefits our clients thanks to the full scope of expertise, skills, and our combined networks that we offer. Who you are:
You're a young and ambitious professional with some experience or at least an affinity with finance and sales. A cold-calling pro and charismatic portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are also self-motivated and keep going even when things get tough, are eager to learn, welcome constructive criticism and are not afraid to fail and try again.
What you'll get
- Native French speaker and fluent in English;
- Bachelor's/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics or Finance;
- 1-2 years' experience in Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the energy field;
- A natural sales or business development personality;
- Cold calling wizard who genuinely loves growing your client list;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and prove yourself.
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus plan;
- Comprehensive career development training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting sales target incentives;
- Kickboxing and football team activities;
- In-house Life Coach.